Pages

8.24.2011

K.Valdes new Bohemian collection

 Today has been all about creating this New goodies with  different colors and a mix of signs that I love.
 My collection as you can see is based on strings, peace and love, eyes, wood, skulls and a touch of turquoise for the necklaces., For the bracelets it is a mix of wood, jade, turquoise and of course the skulls .
 Here I have the same necklaces put together and a golden thick chain created last week a little bit like a vintage necklace which I love so much I did two of them ;) one for the shop and one for me!.. very elegant and it just gives a touch with whatever you combine it with.
 Yes I attacked the little pearl look with like a vintage touch and the golden necklace next to it.. both of them wore my inspiration last week, plus you cannot really see properly but a string with a orange skull... LOVE that color is coming pretty strongly this winter ...
and my Candy necklace with a nice touch of colors

No comments:

Post a Comment