I want to thank you for all your mails Ive been getting! and all your support, I am sorry that I haven't been able to answer to all of you but I will soon do!
And to others of course I will answer on my blog!!!!
One of the questions was how am I doing here in my city! Panama, I am just loving it, the people, the beautiful beaches, the noise cause as you all know I love noise and scandalous things from the way I dress to everything around me! <3
Since I came to PTY I have been to many beaches and many places which I will post all the places soon! working a lot in my upcoming creations and setting again a great show for you all.
ANOTHER THING IS IVE BEEN WORKING ON ANOTHER SURPRISE PROJECT THAT HOPEFULLY IT WILL COME THROUGH ! !!! and I am sure it will! is question of time...so I AM PREPARING THE BOMB ! :D you know me people.... if is on my mind ..is just going to happen is all about positivity in life the rest is History.
I am sorry again haven't gave no updates but next week I am posting all the juice! some tips of fashion, the goodies of the week! kisses to all from Panama city
xoxo
K.V

No comments:
Post a Comment